Monday, January 14, 2013

Tickets to the gun show

January 13, 2013

I had a maternity sunrise photo shoot this morning on Dania Beach. A friend of Jason's is expecting his first bundle of joy with his girlfriend. The wind was blowing fierce and the salt was definitely in the air. . . and all over my lense. It made it extremely difficult to shoot. I think overall it was a success. My favorite part was breakfast right after at Lester's diner.

After breakfast we headed to the gun show. Jason has been talking a ton about getting a gun. After our good friends allowed me to shoot their gun, I have warmed up to the idea. . . a little. So the gun show was horrible. A flea market type setting. Shows that we have been to have included the Miami auto show and the West Palm Beach rv show. Those shows were spread out over a large area and were very informative. This was wall to wall dudes wreaking of body odor and bumping into you every chance they could get. Tasers were buzzing all around me and dozens of people just walking around with these huge guns. There was no way to ask questions, be fitted, etc. After 30 minutes and $20's in admission fees, we left. . . and fast.

I had to come home and take a nap after that morning. A 20 minute nap was all I was allowed before Jason woke me up to tell me he was going to the store. Perfect. . . hamburgers, buns, and chips and salsa please. Unfortunately I wasn't able to spend Taylor's birthday with her so we decided to have some people out to the dog park for a mini party. So running, fetching, drinking, barking, and panting they did. Us humans sat and watched. A surprise doggie cupcake for the princess was extremely enjoyed in just a few bites.

Dinner at the rv was wonderful. I crave Jason's hamburgers and hot dogs. Only Justin and Tara stayed. Taylor didn't like Justin's dog Gunner being in her house. I think it's when Gunner took her bone that she really got upset. So dinner outside it is! Eating under the stars is always fun. Jason lit the tiki torches and made a fire. It was nice having the TV outside so we could continue watching the game.

January 14, 2013

I'll spend today doing massive piles of laundry and editing pictures from yesterdays shoot. An oil change, running to the bank and the dry cleaners will take up the rest of my day. The Bachelor tonight at 8pm? Yes, I think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment