Thursday, January 10, 2013

3 times in less than 8 hours. . .

It's was 6:00am on Wednesday and I was up and brushing my teeth. My body felt a bit out of whack seeing as it was still dark outside. By 6:20am I was at the 7-eleven filling up on snack and gas and by 6:30am I was on my way to Naples. I had been asked by my cousin to fill in as a baby sitter for their adorable little girl for a few days. No prob! It had been so long since I was up at 6am. How gorgeous of a morning it was. I feel like I noticed everything; the water colored sky, the bare trees, morning fog, etc. It was so captivating. Made me want to wake up early every morning.

I made it to Naples in no time at all. 1 entire CD to be exact. Thanks Jason Aldean. My morning was going well. A bit of playing, laughing, eating, walking, etc. It wasn't until 10:30am that I got a call from my wonderful husband. Turns out I locked the top lock that apparently locks the handle. . . and accidentally locks him out as well. Now my hubby is outside without a shirt or shoes and Taylor is inside. GREAT! He grew even more frustrated when seeing that the raccoons broke into our trash and it was blowing all over the camp site. After trying to get him on board with calling a locksmith, he just said he would break the door lock instead. That a locksmith would cost as much as a door lock and this way he could get in right away. I asked if he wanted me to drive all the way over and unlock the door, but was told no.

The baby finally went to sleep and boom. . . another call from Jason. This time he called even more pissed off. Just when I thought it couldn't hey any worse, he hits me with "I finally got into the RV and realized my keys are in your car's center consul." Wonderful babe. Now I get the "Will you drive over?" I don't think he knew what he was asking me to do. . . Wake a sleeping baby. Oh goodness. After passing her off to daddy, I hit the road. Short story long (as my husband says) I was on the road and headed to Markham park to save my husband.

Thank goodness he didn't break anything to get in the RV. He found another way that I can not disclose :) I was kind of happy that this whole thing happened. I was able to see Taylor one more time on her birthday. My morning singing to her wasn't good enough. It was nice seeing Jason too. So for 3 times in less than 8 hours, I was hitting the Alley again. The 3rd time wasn't as captivating as the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment