Friday, January 4, 2013

Sick as a dog

January 4, 2013

Well. . . a new year and a huge wave of sickness has just walked its way right into our lives, all of our lives. Jason had to work for 3 days straight. My new years kiss again was Taylor, the dog. 8 years together and we have had 1, yes 1 new years eve kiss. Ridiculous I know. Anyone, it started with a soar throat for me. Razor blades all down the left side of my neck is a lovely feeling. It was the followed by a horrible headache, body aches, and a constant change of feeling hot and cold. 

It's confirmed. Taylor officially has a UTI. We brought her to the vet yesterday and they found high levels of bacteria in her urine. They sent it off to confirm that it is just a UTI and nothing more, but $179 later we have a UTI diagnosis.

Jason came home feeling like absolute crap. Sniffles, body aches, etc. Pretty much what I was feeling minus the soar throat. I have been pumping him full of liquids and medicine, even a brief visit to the outside world to catch sum vitamin-d from the sun (my mom taught me that one).

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a much better day for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment