Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sound the ALARM

Jason came home today from work and cranked the air conditioner down so cold. He then goes into the shower leaving me in the living room to freeze to death. Thinking I turned the temperature up, I turn the furnace on instead. I started smelling a melting of plastic odor and then was stunned by the fire alarm. Fireplace? Nope. Turned that off. Oven? Nope. Gas was off. Jason screams from the shower and I realized the furnace was on. Even after turning it off, the air on, and telling Jason what I did, the fire alarm sporadically decided to sound. So picture this. . . Jason in the shower screaming at me thinking I have set the entire RV on fire, the stupid alarm screeching, me standing under the fire alarm waving a dish towel in front of it (because that is what you do duh), and the dog is in a complete panic. Just another day in paradise.

We took the couple of hours Jason had off of work to decorate the RV for Christmas. I tried to decorate last night while he was working, but was guilted with "Oh you are decorating the tree without me?" Of course I had to wait for him :) So we have our mini Christmas tree up and decorated. We went with our traditional schmorgesborg of ornaments this year. Jason said we have the prettiest tree. That made me feel good. He hung out stockings over the fireplace which is something we have never done before. They just didn't look good hanging from the rocks of our old fireplace. If we could only get lights out front on the RV awning. . . that would make it feel a lot like Christmas. Only problem is the more you put up, the more you have to take down before moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment