Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Palm Beach

Jason and I finally made it back up to Palm Beach. We had to move the RV to the other side of our friend's yard and use a plug that was not on the same breaker as their home. It seems to be working great and the air is nice and cool.



Jason and I went out to dinner after getting everything set up. There is a Publix shopping center down the road from the house with a gas station and a few businesses/restaurants. We ate at a place called Kocomo's. It was delicious. Jason enjoyed the mahi in the weeds and I took advantage of the Monday night special and ordered the boneless chicken wings appetizer for only $6. The food was delicious and we loved the environment. We also loved how close it was to Heather and Richie's house. Apparently it one of only 2 or 3 restaurants near by and that is the only Publix within 15 minutes.


 It was super nice spending time with friends and then just walking home. We stayed up and talked about tons of things with Heather and Richie until 11pm. Jason and Richie took off to work this morning while Heather and I ran a few errands including lunch at a Cuban place and getting my haircut by Heather's friend Dee at Moda Hair Design Salon. I can't believe how quickly she cut and blew out my hair. I love not having dead ends. I promise not to go so long without getting my hair trimmed. The salon was so cute and modern.


For now I sit in the RV with my little girl Taylor. She really seems to love it out here. She looks adorable in a large yard. She has no idea what to do with this many smells.



No comments:

Post a Comment