Monday, April 29, 2013

Graduating and moving on

Monday, April 29, 2013

An early wake up and an hour drive all to see my younger sister Tara graduate. I unfortunately wasn't able to make her last graduation from the University of Florida, but I made it for her masters degree from Florida International University. A 2 hour ceremony and a bunch of pictures later, she is done. . . unless she decides to go back for her PHD. 

It is becoming a bitter sweet time for me as Tara and I go our separate ways, her to Orange Park and me to Fort Myers. If I think about it too much, I'll just break down crying. Just trying to stay positive about the situation and think of all the blessings coming our way.




Jason was unable to make Tara's graduation ceremony. He went to Fort Myers for the home inspection on our new house. The seller was present at the inspection and questioned why Jason didn't bring Taylor this time. How cute??? I wish I were able to go. Jason said the house is better than he even originally thought. The seller does everything herself, i.e. cut the grass, trim the bushes, clean the AC unit, etc. The inspector only mentioned 4 very minor recommended things in the home. No termites, good roof, and overall a great house. I am so excited! Our appraisal is tomorrow. I need everyone to cross their fingers that the house appraises for the offered amount.





No comments:

Post a Comment