Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What A Great Day

What a great day we had. Woke up early and made a great breakfast sandwich. I tend to avoid breakfast all together. It seems to only make me hungrier. If I do eat something, it's always little and unfulfilling. I had such an urge to ride bikes or go to the beach. 2 things I never want to do. Can you believe my hubby (the guy who does those things almost everyday) refused to get up and go with me. . . I didn't realize when you turned 30 you also turned lazy. Hopefully he will get out of this funk soon. I decided to go without him on a bike ride. We needed to return a red box movie to Publix, so I figured a ride up to Publix wouldn't be so bad. It really wasn't at all. I wish I had music to ride along with me. I just sang to myself. It worked fine. It took me 40 minutes to get to and from Publix on the bike. Not too bad considering I don't ride my bike. . . like ever. Check out my bike route!

While riding back I saw a beagle at the dog park. I rushed home to get my little girl. . . and to wake Jason up again and he still didn't want to get out of bed. His loss. Taylor and I spent about 15 minutes at the park. The other beagle just wanted to hump her, so we left. I was surprised to find Jason up and at the table when we returned. Our spot is so shady this time. We were actually able to cook and eat lunch outside without baking in the sun. Thank you huge tree!

Jason and I noticed a Carl's barber shop "walking sign." Those silly guys spinning their cardboard signs  is always great advertisement :) I can't even remember the last time he got a haircut. . . it was much needed. He then found motivation to hit the gym. Considering he doesn't belong to any gym, I am interested to see where he ends up.

I will start packing up our campsite. We are leaving early tomorrow (Jason to go to work and I to my dad's). We will return the 16th to Markham after Jason leaves work. It's so hard to schedule these dates sometimes. I have to make sure our moving date coincides with a date he isn't working so he can move the RV. Problems. . . I know. So tonight we will pack everything up and prepare for our departure tomorrow. After packing up we plan to have a date night to celebrate Jason's 30th birthday and Valentine's Day.

Here are a few photos from the other morning. Taylor is enjoying her new found life. . . maybe even more than us.



I know. . . a little obsessed.




She could just stand there and stare into the water for hours.



Can't help but notice the beautiful things in life.





Came back to find a leaf on my seat.


Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment