Saturday, February 9, 2013

A garbage bag full of food

Jason and I went to the storage facility where we had been keeping the RV parked for the 9 days we were away, Jason in Colorado and me in Jacksonville. Jason jumps in the RV to check on things before hooking it all up and towing away. He noticed the battery in the RV is dead. . . Great. Plugging it into the truck charges the battery. We are off. We get to the campsite we have this time is incredible. By far my favorite we've ever had. With a check of the fridge and freezer, I notice the food was all hot and spoiled. Fantastic! Everything is the garbage it goes. Not sure what made the battery die, but hopefully we do not need to store the RV again for a week thus having this happen again. I also noticed my olive oil dispenser fell over in the cabinet and spilled all over. Seriously??? Lets just say. . . Jason and I were on "don't even look at me" terms. We were both so overly frustrated it hurt.

Tara and Justin ended coming over in the midst of it all so we could all go bike riding. A few hours later, we made our way up to the front of the park and onto the levy. They seemed to really enjoy it. We rode the levy until we saw our RV across the canal. . . and heard Taylor howling. Time to head back! We made a fire, well everyone tried to but no one succeeded. I decided to take over. . . BOOM! We have fire! Just like magic. Just leave the fire building to someone other than a fire fighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment