Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello World

Good morning world. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to see you yesterday. Being sick in an RV is not fun. All I could think of was laying in the tub of our old house with the endless amount of warm water running all over me. Just the thought of curling up in our 'neo-angle' (that's how they promote it) shower with all 6 gallons of hot water the tank holds just upset me. I felt like I would have to sit uncomfortably against a fiberglass wall coated with a thin plastic piece in such an awkward position and it would allow me to get just warm enough to then catch a cold. Goodness. With a belly ache and crazy muscle pains, I laid in bed all day long. Nausea kept me from getting up to do anything. The thought of food made me cringe. The first question my mother asked was the obvious. . . "Are you pregnant?" Well seeing as I am on birth control I have a 0.01% chance that you are correct, but for now I am going to say NO. Not that I don't want to be, but a house with laundry facilities would be nice first. Babies make messes.

Thank goodness my hubby was home. I still haven't thanked him, but he vacuumed, cooked, and even took the dog for a long skateboard run (he rides the skate board while our poor little dog pulls his butt). She ended up pulling him all the way from our site in the back of the park to the gate of the dog park in the very front. She is a smart cookie. I knew it was a far ride when I received a phone call from Jason asking me to get out of bed and pick them up. For Taylor. . . anything :) I was able to find my way to the living room (just 20 fit away) and watched Ellen. I saw Felicity Huffman on her show talking about this new site she created called What the flicka? After further investigation. . . I saw a few contributors (bloggers) that contribute to the site with their opinions and stories. I thought it would be a great way to get our story out there. I submitted my blogs and asked that they consider me for a contributor. Cross your fingers.

I finally was able to keep down rice around 8:00pm that Jason made for me. Up until this point "stuff" was coming out of all ends. Gross! The kind where you're sitting on the toilet with the garbage can in front of you. It was a good day. . . I felt so bad that poor Jason sat in the house with me all day. Once I was finally stable in bed and not running off to the bathroom, I advised him it was okay to take off with some friends. After all, I would just be sleeping. When you give a foot they take a mile. Isn't that the truth? Around 1:40am, I reached my hand over to his pillow and noticed the remote was still there. I typically put the remote on his pillow so it's easy for him to find when he comes to bed. I like to set the television on a timer so it's easier to fall asleep. I text him asking "Not home yet?" 20 minutes later I received "At OJ's. Coming home soon." If he would just come home and get in bed without kissing me so guiltily, I wouldn't wake up. It's not until I receive that guilty kiss that I wake up and notice he is home. My phone said 3:30pm. Goodness gracious. I got the whole. . . we went drinking and then went to his house to play guitars and sober up. Then he had to drive me back to the bar to get my truck. . . Glad you had a good night babe, but I am going back to bed.

A new girlfriend of mine asked to meet for lunch and shopping. A chance to get out of the house? SURE. It was a YES before she could finish her sentence. With her husband and Jason working, it would be a perfect time for a girls day. I met her and her daughter at Sawgrass Mills Target. Her daughter Charlee is adorable. Even the old ladies couldn't keep their hands off of her. Heather needed to get some outfits for Charlee. I had no problem walking the mall and looking at all the baby clothes. We are definitely in trouble when I get pregnant. Lets hope it's a boy for our bank account's sake. Girl clothes are just the cutest. Lunch at Rainforest Cafe because I just love their chicken ceasar salad and figured all the action would keep Charlee occupied. We ended up coming back to the RV so Heather could see our new living quarters. Charlee had no problem running around the RV playing with Taylor's toys and going up and down the stairs. Heather even commented that this is what it would be like with a baby in here. She mentioned that Charlees play area is about the same size as the area we had devoted to her. I didn't seem to think it was bad at all. We could so have a baby in the RV. Well. . . maybe if we had a washer and dryer. Thank goodness I was able to get out of the house and feel like a person again. Sitting in the RV by yourself tends to get very lonesome.

I mentioned an idea I have to Jason about possibly starting to write/illustrate children's books. Any good sites to do this? I found one amazing site, even created a book, then realized you had to be 12 years of age and younger. . . oh goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment