Friday, December 7, 2012

Something was on my head

Jason decided to bring a friends scooter home for us to try out. We ended up taking it to a restaurant across the street from Markham for lunch. This very nice gentleman in a lifted F-250 thought it would be super to honk his obnoxious train horn at us scarring me to death. I felt like we were on the stupid scooted from Dumb and Dumber when it shakes. I thought we were going down for a quick second. Asshole.

The dog park with Taylor was fun. She is definitely losing weight as many people have mentioned. I am excited to see how much she weighs the next time we go to the vet. The last time she was almost
40 lbs and Dr. Bufaleri put her on a diet. . .

Jason was invited out with the guys from work last night. I finished addressing, adding pictures, and labeling our Christmas cards. 7:04 am I felt something land on my head while sleeping. There had been a large moth swarming around the front door for a few days. I swatted at my head but felt it land just on the other side of my head. I swatted it again thinking it must just be the moth. I saw an object fly (actually it jumped) over to my nightstand. As I moved our wedding picture to kind of trap the 'moth' underneath it, I saw it! A tree frog jumped onto the wall of our bedroom. I jumped up in a panic and screamed to Jason. "Jason. Get up. There is a frog and it was just on my head (completely out of breath)." I was freaked out. We had one another tree frog in the RV. It had hopped in and accidentally was squished in the door frame of the bathroom. Tara saw it and bent down to explore what was stuck to the inside of the door and noticed it was a smashed frog only after touching it :) Of course she freaked also. So Jason jumps up to confirm that it is a frog and I am not just trying to get him out of bed early (now that I think of it, that would be a great idea). Jason runs out to the kitchen, I hide under the covers with the dog. I couldn't have it jump on me again. He comes into the bedroom with a paper plate and a styrofoam cup. Awesome! He did manage to trap the frog in the cup and release it outside. I didn't want him to kill it :)

Just another day in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment